Monday, June 21, 2010

Another day..but to our family a Special Day!

Today will mark 3 years since I took out my Endowments in the Timpanogos Temple..but the main reason I will write tonight is that it was another special day...Our little family took a trip to the Distribution Center to pick up Daddy's clothing for his own Endowment which will take place in just 3 short days...I have to tell ya,our morning was a bit shaky..with kids being a bit challenging,a shortage of funds in our bank account,a phone call from my sister Jen regarding my bro-in-law's latest health status went from bad to worse...just kind of hit me like a ton of bricks...

We made it out to the car and as I sat there,I knew Eli was fustrated,because I can just tell in the way he drives,and doesn't talk at all...So as I sat in the front seat,I put my hand on his shoulder and just gave him a tug saying,"All is Well" with a smile..We got to the Distribution Center,and I told my sons if they knew what an important day this was..and they both shouted...YES..Daddy is going to the Temple! Well,I had to explain to them that we were here to prepare daddy with all the clothing that he will need to enter the House of the Lord..and Kingston shouted..you mean garments? I just smiled..They knew exactly what was taking place and they both were so happy!

As Eli was getting measured,I snapped a few photo's with my cell phone camera..just to catch that moment with our children helping daddy out..I'm sorry to say,that I don't know how to transfer those pics on to here..but when I do,I'll post them...

I just want to end my night with expressing my Gratitude again to our Heavenly Father above and His son Jesus Christ for the countless blessings that he has bestowed upon me and my lil' family..As I usually murmur about this and that..I'm always reminded that my little worries and struggles are nothing compared to what I have been given and blessed with....I am so proud of my hubby! I'm trying to make these next couple of days,stressless and free from worry or anxiety fo him...I remember the days before I went through,and there was alot of fiery darts that were being thrown our way from the Adversary..I know he is trying to throw darts our way this very day..but I know we can conquer..I sometimes still can't believe how far Eli and I have come....Just grateful for so many family and friends who have kept us in their prayers and have been the greatest examples to Eli and I...I hope we can repay them in some small way someday...Well...today is the official First Day of Summer..and what a Gorgeous,Beautiful Day it was!

Goodnight all and God Bless

3 comments:

Lesia said...

This had to be the most exciting day in your life minus the day you actually get to knee before each other at the alter. Congrats and so happy for you.

Naked Pencil said...

Hey you are the only one blogging about your family...Wolfgramm family that is! Thanks for the updates.

Naked Pencil said...

Hey you are the only one blogging about your family...Wolfgramm family that is! Thanks for the updates.