Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kingston News......

Alrighty, I've been meaning to Blog about this but haven't had the time.........and now that it is half-time between BYU vs. UCLA (by the way BYU is kicking some major butt..yay!!! GO BLUE!! score is 42-0) I thought I'd share with you that Kingston finally got all his hair chopped off after 4 yrs!Yep, I can't believe I actually miss his hair and fixing it....but here's a before and after
oh,what a handsome lil' Samongan!!!
he misses his hair too but still loves the new do....his favorite part is putting Gel and making it spikey!!now he's ready for 1st grade.......toodles for now...

5 comments:

Mike Beltran said...

WOW...Kingston looks so grown up now!!! A totally different boy!! Good looking kid!! Kat great job!!!....Mike

Ane said...

He is such a handsome Samongan Kat! That's my sons favorite too the spiky hair! lol! Love it!

anake.al said...

So handsome! :) Love it!!!

Lys said...

Wow - what a change! I agree with Mike, he looks so grown up now. Wait - FIRST GRADE? Where does the time go?

My last memory of Kingston was I think at Mika & Jaylynn's wedding.

Lyla And Company! said...

Kat he looks sooo much like you!!! I love his smile!! so beautiful!! Such a big boy now!! XOXOXO to him!