Thursday, September 11, 2008

Okay,First try at playing TAG!!!

This one's for you Lyla...my friend Lyla tagged me once before and I never responded so here goes...should be interesting and fun!

i am: very sore from playing volleyball tonight

i think: waay too much!

i know: that I can get through what I'm going through

I want: my children to be Happy

I have: so much to be thankful for

I dislike: hearing people use profanity

i miss: the carefree days of not having to pay bills

i fear: that I just might give in

i feel: tired right now

i hear: my babies snoring

i smell: vanilla scented candle

I crave: caramel apple empanada from taco bell

i cry: inside alot (if that makes any sense)

i usually: call one of my sisters every day

i search:for peace and happiness

i wonder: what and how my kids will be when they grow up

i regret: smoking (back in the day)

i love: my three lil boys

i care: for my family and friends..ditto

i always: brush my teeth

i worry: about my kids going astray..

i am not: a good organizer

i remember:the pure joy i felt when I found out that I was expecting my first child

i believe: that God lives and is truly there for me

i sing: alto,sometimes soprano

i don't always: have alot of patience

i argue: with myself and my crazy thoughts sometimes....

i write: in my journal occasionally...need to be more consistent though

i win: whatever anyone wants to give me....idk??? (dumb answer)ha ha!

i lose: my wallet or purse..usually by forgetting it at a restaurant or store..

i wish: I could jump 10 or 15 yrs into the future

i listen: to any kind of music that will put me in a good mood!

i can usually be found: at home (ditto)

i am scared: of not being prepared

i need: a good full body massage....mostly my lower back and feet!

sometimes i forget: that I'm getting old and can't do half the things I used to

i am happy: when my familia is happy

So, now I would like to tag...

anyone who has some extra time on their hands......that was FUN!!!!! changed my mind....I tag

Tish, Limps,Dira and Eve.....go girls!!!!

3 comments:

Ane said...

Cool tag! Hope you are all doing good! Send our love to the fam!

Lyla And Company! said...

GOOOO KAT!! YEAH YOU PLAYED!! And don't wish away 10-15 years your babies need to stay as young for as long as they can!!! love you!!! Lyla

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

You're right Lyla, I guess I would just love to skip the Diaper/potty training stage!!!!urg..