Saturday, June 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE!




I've got about an hour before I head out for work, so I couldn't forget to wish my lovely other half a very HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY today...he turned 38 and is still lookin young and handsome as ever......He had to work today, but me n' the kids made a huge sign and had the Bday cake lit up with candles as he walked in,it was definitely a humble bday,our gifts were our BIG HUGS n KISSES...
Just a little tribute to the man I love, here goes........ELIJAH WILSON!!!!
E - Endearing L - Lovable I - Interesting J - Joker A - Adorable H - Honest/Handsome/Hardworker
W - Witty I - Irresistable L - Likeable S - SuperDuper Dad O - Outrageous N - Naughty but Nice (LOL!)
I will keep my words short for times sake and tell you that although we've had our struggles/trials I cannot thank the Lord enough for blessing me with ELI...he's quite opposite of me and that's probably what attracted me to him right off the bat...He's seems shy but he's just quiet and more reserved...He has a mysterious part about him that I still love and am attracted to, he's spontaneous for the most part, he's a wonderful father (hands on), he's a wonderful provider for us, is an excellent budgeter/with our finances, and he does have a BIG heart....I'm usually suprised by a dozen Roses every Mother's Day and I'm always suprised by a gift-wrapped present on my BDAY!!! To my suprise, he really picks out the cutest cards and I just love them...Contrary to what people may percieve of him, he is a HUGE JOKER! He's always crackin jokes with Kingston and they both will just go on and on sometimes,especially in the car and try to burn the other with some kind of smart -alec remark..Sometimes I have to say.."Hon, I'm serious,stop joking around" so he does make us laugh alot at home..He's an excellent COOK/CHEF...and I have to be honest, he is the COOK in our home...and we all love and eat anything he cooks...he's just got that touch...and I'll have to sum this up with something that I actually had to learn to love about him and now respect him for this and that is...He is brutally honest....Has Integrity for what he believes and will not do anything just because someone else is doing it...so I really appreciate that he can be a Leader in his own right and not be pressured to be something that he is not...He may not have come around with the Gospel and all yet but I know down deep in his heart he truly has a testimony and will never deny what he knows to be true, but he is being honest to himself and that I Respect full-heartedly,because I know he'll come around and when he does it will be something he did solely for himself and not for anyone else....and I believe that to be KEY,every single person is responsible for their own Salvation,although I know he also would love to do it for his kids,but you get what I'm sayin...So I will close by saying that I love him with all my heart, I Believe and have Faith in him that he will come to know what he needs to do and I'll be right there with him to celebrate in his JOY!!!! Happy Birthday Honey-Bun!!! I will always be here for you just as you've always been there for me...Now go and PARTAY like a rockstar!!!! Forever Yours, Mama Kat

3 comments:

Jen said...

while i was out today...i thought about today being Eli's bday..but wasn't sure..thought it might be on the 9th. Anyhow,.if it means anything..I do wish him a happy birthday. I'm sure he's misunderstood sometimes..but regardless of anything in the past..I think he's great,.and I can tell he's a good daddy..hopefully someday we'll have the same friendship we had when you all first met...anyhow..kat..your a great wife and I hope the best for you.

Mike Beltran said...

Cool...sounds like Eli had a great bday...lucky guy!

oh, my bday is July 30, tell Kingston and Zion I wouldn't mind a sign myself!! :) haha

anake.al said...

Happy belated birthday to Eli! :)