Saturday, June 7, 2008

Late Nite at work!


Just walked in the door,kicked off my shoes and had to blog about the highlight of my night at work....I got to be the bearer of bad news to JIMMY KIMMEL..who flew in on our Los Angeles flight tonite and none of his bags showed up.....very pleasant guy...I never mentioned that I knew who he was during me taking his claim until midway through,and I just couldn't help myself..So i blurt out, "Oh didn't think they let you take Vacation time"...he obviously knew that I knew who he was.....I was like, what are you doing here in good ole' Utah? He actually flew in with a buddy of his and are here on a Fishing trip...so than of course, I've gotta ask him another question...So, is that Silverman gal your wife? his reply...No, but she's my girlfriend... Was much smaller in stature than he appears on TV, but I was very thankful that he wasn't irate,he was actually cool about the whole ordeal considering that he is somewhat a celebrity...than I give him his copy of the claim and say...Sorry about your luggage..but it was a pleasure meeting you, keep us laughing..and he walked away with a pleasant smile...Had I thought quicker I would've grabbed my cell to snap a photo of us...I'll have to keep that in mind for the next star-sighting I see!!!! I'm pooped and can't wait to hit the sack!!!! GOODNITE!!!or GOODMORNING for some folks!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

how cool...i forget how many celebs youve seen,..I guess the airport is the place...moana ran into janice dickenson in the gift shop at the airport..and she said that she's exactley the way she is on t.v...anyhow..I hope he gets his luggage..

Mike Beltran said...

That's so cool!! Exciting!! Wouldn't been even cooler had he actually recognized you!!

Keep finding those lost bags!!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Thats funny Mike...cuz you just sounded like my co-worker...she's mellowed out a lot, but man when she first found out I used to be one of the JETS..any oppurtunity she could get to tell a complete stranger who I was, she took it, and I would get soooooo embarrased..... but yeah, it was cool,because I also told him that I the Pamela Roast was absolutely hilarious,mostly him and his girlfriend.....