Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Thoughts



The Grand Council in Heaven, the Antemortal existence of us Sons and Daughters of God as recorded in JOB 38:7....

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

How I can only imagine where I stood amongst that crowd...How I sometimes wish the Veil was thinner to just get a glimpse of the joy I must've had when I chose God's plan...The Plan Of Salvation..to come down here to earth to be tried and tested...Did I choose knowing that I would face Adversity? Or was my perception such that it would be easy? I've often thought of what kind of person I was in the pre-existence?...did I actually have conversations with my children that are now with me, was I making promises to them that I might not be able to keep? Was I one of them that was running to the front of the line or was I straggling towards the back of the line? Or was it even a line? or was it more like a political setting? It's absoultely fascinating to me and bears witness to me that I may never be able to comprehend all the things of GOD...however I've gained a testimony that with all the questions that may go through my mind I have to leave it to my FAITH in GOD and perservere/endure to the end.

Mormon 9:16

"Behold are not the things that God hath wrought marvelous in our eyes? Yea, and who can comprehend the marvelous works of GOD?

I've had another blessed Fast Sunday, and my testimony has been strengthened even more...I love my Ward Family, I'm most grateful to my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ for the blessing of being one of his choice daughters and able to enjoy the blessings of knowing and having the Restored Gospel here now in our time, the Fullness of times, I'm grateful for my husband, my children and my family....May we all rest in PEACE this night...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe that in the pre-existence you were a choice spirit saved to be here on earth at it's fullness in the gospel...Just think of how blessed you are to be born into the true church....Think of the many people who were not born into it. I believe in that regard Heavenly Father chose you to be blessed in this life. We were all loved by him but he did choose a few who would change the face of man and I beleive it is our generation.

Mike Beltran said...

Yeah...glad you got on board the blog world!!! Can't wait to read more from you!! Good Luck on your teaching, after the first lesson, you will be a natural!!

Lyla And Company! said...

YEAH!! I can leave a comment! Love your page and blog! I am soo excited to keep up w/ you this way!! I love you Kat and maybe you should think of flying here to RDU for a visit this summer!!! think about it! love you! Lyla