Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Informational Website!

Just a quick blog.......my hubby came home and told me to check out this website....anyways, I'm still in the middle of reading..but so far real interesting and hitting some nerves of mine...especially about how our world has changed and how the many prophecies from our former prophets..Bible and Book of Mormon are happening as we are living in this world...Just when you get so comfortable in your daily living, it's nice to be reminded that we are literally living in the "Last Days" and that we as a people have to be prepared spiritually,mentally,physically,emotionally,temporally..just to endure what lies ahead of us in the real near future...May we all stay close to our Heavenly Father in these trying times is my prayer....love you all.........http://www.awakeandarise.org

3 comments:

Ane said...

Cool! I am gonna check it out! THANKS!

Ane ♥ Ken said...

I tried to find this site and couldn't maybe it was down for a while..I will try again! DO you have any names yet? We have a few we are thinking of, I definitely want a name from Grandpa or Grandmas sides...we'll see! Ofas!

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Hi Ane,

It should be AwakeandArise.org..than read the 'About us' part, it kinda tells you what it's purpose is and all about..hope you find it, lots of quotes from our past prophets...As far as names, we haven't decided on one yet, funny cuz he's due in less than 2 weeks...my hubby is really good as suprising me at the hospital, but I think it's gonna be a Poly name this time, maybe after someone in his family...but we'll see and I'll let ya know what it is..that's a good idea for yours, keep grandma and grandpa's posterity alive.....hope you're staying cool there in AZ. and excited to hear when you have baby!