Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our Baby Zion turns 3 Today!

My little sticker that was on my bassinet in the hospital Nursery!
This is ME...Zion Tamaoaiga Wilson...a bit red, not too sure why!!!
The first day I met my older brother Kingston and Daddy Eli!!!....7/29/05
My first activity in Nursery!!! Not bad huh?

Showing you all some LOVE and PEACE!!!
My all time Super Hero is BATMAN......da da da da da da BATMAN!!!!!!
Gotta represent my Supe-Hero Batman in the Black and Yellow!
More with my favorite Super-Hero...BATMAN!!! and of course MJ on the headband!
Hi Mommy!! Take my pic...I'm COOL!!!
Chillin in my ROCA WEAR!!!!
My first try at Karaoke!!! I think I loved it!!!! ROCK ON!!!
Go Polamalu!!! Me and my family are BIG Steeler Fans!!!! YAY!
That's all Folks!!! See ya, Don't wanna Be Ya!!!

Happy Birthday to you son....I want you to know that I love you very much and am still so grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing ME with YOU...you've been a delight and your little spirit is so special! I love your affection...hugs and kisses....and most of all your BIG SWEET SMILE that brightens my day everyday!!!! Just a few facts about Zion that I would like to share..........His favorite song to sing is - 'I am a Child of God'
His favorite movie to watch right now is - 'The Bee Movie'
His favorite snack of all time is - Dry Saimin with the seasoning in it ( go figure ) oh
and like his mother..he loves CHEESE....
His favorite past-time or hobby is shooting baskets/basketball and he's a lefty so he's got a strong left hook!!!
His favorite Superhero is.......BATMAN!
He loves to CUDDLE!
He loves all his cousins...Aunty's and Uncle's......
He loves to swim and be outdoors!
He's always the first to offer our meal prayers!
and for the most part he's just a fun and loving lil' guy!!!! Of course he has his days of temper tantrums but what kid doesn't LOL!!! but he's been a joy to have in our family for the past 3 years and I'm just sooo excited to see him grow from here on out and watch what the future holds for him.......I Love You son and only wish the Best for you today and the many more Bdays to come!!!!! Hugs and Kisses from MOMMY!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Zion has grown so fast...and he is so cute!! My all time favorite photo of him is the rockin' out one...heehee

Ana said...

Happy Birthday Zion!
How fun! ... I love all the photo's of him he's such a cutie! give him a big hug from us!!! hope he had a good one!

Lyla And Company! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZION!! YOU ARE A HANDSOME AND LUCKY BOY TO COME FROM SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME FAMILY!!! LOVE, AUNTIE LYLA

anake.al said...

Happy belated birthday, Zion! And best wishes to mommy as she brings you a nice belated birthday present home from the hospital in a few days! :)

Ane ♥ Ken said...

Happy Belated birthday handsome Zion! You are so cute and adorable! I loved reading about you! You are very much like your cousin Kenny here! Hope you had a blast! Love the post Kat, so sweet!

Ofas!