Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A lil' Bummed for 2 Reasons...

Just a brief Blog before I hit the sack.......A couple of days ago at my 361/2 week Dr. appointment, I was all excited to set the date with my Dr. for 08/08/08 and lo and behold my dreams were crushed, I forgot that there might just be a gazillion other women that were thinking along the same lines, so of course with my Dr. on the line with the hospital nurse to see if that was available,it was a quick NO...all taken and nothing available that day...apparently they are quite busy for the 1st 2 weeks of Aug. that the only day that was open for my C-sec was 04AUG....that's my first bummer....2nd Bummer is that we have a "My Sisters" show at the Brigham Young Park at Temple Square on 5Aug, so I will not be able to perform with them...BOOHOO!!!! It's been scheduled for quite some time, so there's no way they can change the date....but it's all good...the show must go on,I'll just be expecting them all at the hospital after the show is over!!! LOL!!!

All in all, I've had a couple of days to get over being upset....and I'm good now...just thankful that baby is healthy as ever, very strong heartbeat...and I'm happy with whatever day this lil' bugger decides to join our lil' family!!! Goodnite everyone...Life is GOOD!!! Love, ME!!!

4 comments:

Mike Beltran said...

Bummer about you and the show, but congrats on the baby date...8-4-8 is still a good date, easy to remember and if your son or you all ever move to New Jersey..848 is the area code and easy to remember!! haha...well hope all is well on your end....hope you are going to the Lagoon on the 22!!! Take it easy Kat..let me know if you need anything!...and Good Morning! Mike

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Oh thanks Mike....I needed some extra comfort...I actually asked the Dr. if we could schedule on either the 29th or 30th of Jul, but he said that would be too early.... (can't say I didn't try for the 30th ha!ha!)Lagoon is still up in the air for me, my feet is going through some major Elephantitus, lots of swelling...so after just a lil' bit of walking I'm already tired and need to sit down, but we'll see.....I like New Jersey, you never know..LOL!!!have a good one Mike.....Kat

anake.al said...

Sorry about the double bummer! Just think, though--you'll get to see your newest bundle of joy that much sooner...We're so excited for you & Eli!

As for the concert, you can request a post-show serenade for your little one... :) I'm sure not quite the same for you, but what a special new audience member! :D

Take care...

Alofa tele,
Alyssa

Katharine Wolfgramm Wilson said...

Post-show serenade sounds awesome...My sisters keep laughing at me because they've already told me to just chill and not even worry about the show, cuz even if I had him on the 8th and the show is on the 5th, physically I'm prolly not gonna be able to even walk out of the house...silly me...I just didn't want to miss out, cuz my sister Moana in Hawaii is coming down to perform and we hardly get to see her.... life goes on as they say!!! rIGHT!