Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Fun/4th of July family pic's!

MOre Fireworks!
Fireworks in the Driveway
Daddy Eli..puttin on a fireworks show@ home
Kingston enjoying Fireworks in 3D
Cuzzin Seth gettin' his #d glasses ready for Fireworks
Aah cute...Zion, Natalia and Tele w/JJ in the back
Hardly got wet and wanted to go Nappy Nap!
My sisters..EtiVise, Tiare and Lei w/ Zion
Chillin for a minute w/ Aunty Kelela
Kingston and Fetz..major tan line there!
Kingston.....Peace Out!
Zion and Noni
Mommy I've had enough!
Sister Jen w/her eldest daughter Olimpia
My sweet niece .....JJ
Lei, Tumua, Me and Zion
Sister Hinalei w/her youngest Tumua Iohani
Here's a variety of photo's that were taken over the past couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Jen said...

oh..all the pics are so cute...and the one with me in it...I think Lei would want her back cropped out...hahaha...anyway....we'll have to do the swimming thing again before your baby comes!